Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Okay, Yes, Another Wedding. Haha.

But this time, it's different. It's different because it's Zain and everything that has to do with Zain, is different.

First and probably the only point I have in mind is what? Zain's getting married already? 

I was speechless, beyond words. For those who knew Zain, I'm sure they were on the same page as I am. Puzzled but so happy for him, I wanted to cry. 

Okay enough drama on my part. 

Oh before, that. Fyi, Zain, Hubs and I used to read law together, in case you're wondering the connection we have with him. But in actual fact, we've known each other back from high school days.

Let's take a look at Zain and his beautiful wife, Tasnim. She's pretty, isn't she? And swear, she's so polite and soft spoken. So not like me please. Hahaha. (Not that I'm roudy or anything haha)

Little did I know that she's also a law graduate and she's Zain's best friend/cousin's baby sister. So wavelength, culture and family wise, no need introduction lah like that. Hehe.

This wedding was also different in the sense that it was my first experience attending an Arab wedding. Men and women were segregated and they had their traditonal arab dance which is called the samra (correct me if I'm wrong here). It was fun watching the ladies and bride doing the samra, however sadly, I don't have a photo of them dancing to it.

But I do have a photo of the Groom livin it up! (Thanks to Hubster)

Here's a photo of me and my former unimates with the bride and groom. 

To Zain and Tasnim,

Heartiest congratulations from me and family. Next time don't terperanjatkan me like that okay?

And Zain, marriage ...

Ain't no thang but a chicken wing. 

Just like you always say to me. Hehe.

Welcome to married life you guys! Hugs!

1 comment:

MyNewJourney said...

hi dear..may i know where did u get the jubah u're wearing to this zain's wedding? so sweet

thanks