Thursday, 27 December 2012

Disco Baby.

It's the end of the year and it's time for annual dinner. Yay! Love these kind of functions as I hardly get the time to play dress up. So this one was pretty cool as it was my first annual dinner with this office and it was also my first disco party.

Was wearing mom's fully sequined vintage jacket and mom's (also fully sequined) handbag from Charles & Keith, sequined headband from Chic Chic (or so I think that's the name), maxi dress from October Origin and pink suedes from Zara (gift from Fiena finally put to good use!)

Adibah Noor was the emcee and performer of the event. She was lively and entertaining, the jovial Adibah Noor that I know of (well her twitter sometimes makes her sound quite on the bitter side)

Mazlin and I. She does her own make up (a budding make up artist, I would humbly say so if you'd like her to beautify your face, do email me)

My make up was done by my cousin, Liyana. Check her blog out here.
 

Mazlin, Phyllis and I.
 
My girlfriends whose husbands are my colleagues.

Some of the male species in my office.
 
One picture of us with the awesome Chairman.

The prettyful Firda.
And the hot stuff Natasha or G.

Fun night it was. More to come, insya Allah? :)

No comments: