Tuesday, 25 December 2012

First and Hopefully, the Last.

Yesterday, I was pick pocketed at Vincci, KLCC. Swear I didn't realize I was a victim of such crime when it happened. It must have happened so swiftly, that thief surely has an art of stealing and weirdest of all no one noticed that happened too. He/she stole my wallet with a couple of cash, my cards and a diamond ring mom gave to me when I was 16/17 yo. Lucky me I realized the theft at an instant (with a petunjuk from Allah) so I immediately called respective authorities to block my bank cards etc. Was praying hard that Allah would shed some light, true enough, an hour later a good samaritan found my wallet lying on the floor amidst the hustle and bustle of people and goods at the concourse area where the booths are. Found my number on one of the receipts in it, rang me up and held on to the wallet for me. All important docs in tact, just about 300 plus cash and ring got away. Sad and angry too, but so thankful that at least I got my wallet back. And alhamdulillah, was not hurt etc. Sigh. So we should always be careful, in fact, extra careful at shopping malls during festive seasons as the crowd can be too big that these crimes can happen at anytime, anywhere, anyhow. Nauzubillah.

1 comment:

Arya Stark said...

Hi there. Im so sorry it happened to u. Guess what, I've experienced the same, only I was at Nose, KLCC when it happened. I was shocked when I couldnt find my wallet when I was about to pay. Guess what, 2 days later, a staff of Parkson KLCC called me to inform me that they found my wallet in the toys department. Sheesh. About rm300 cash gone, along with my passport photos too. Gives me the creeps thinking why those crooks wanted my photos anyway. Let's all be careful! We're not safe anywhere even in KLCC!!! Take care...