Friday, 11 March 2011

Hubby's 26th on 26th.


On 26th February was Hashley's 26th birthday. This time around we celebrated at Carnaval Churasscaria at Damansara Jaya with both sides of the family - along with two little darling nephew and niece of ours. We decided to try out the Brazilian buffet which I pretty much heard that it was all meaty and nothing else and it was perfect for Hashley's taste cause he's one helluva meat eater! They serve lamb, ginger beef, rolled beef, beef this, beef that and so much more! The buffet was about RM50 ish per person and I reckon you should really go with a hungry tummy. Not only that they serve meat dishes, their buffet selection included Malay dishes (lauk-lauk), Chinese Fried Rice, Mango salad and salads itself.

I didn't take pictures as to how the food was served cause I practically was busy eating and entertaining Zabran and Zara. To sum up, basically you just have to sit and wait for the waiters to serve you the dishes available for the night. For example, the first waiter will come and ask if you'd like to have the lamb and you'll say yes. They cut a slice for you and put it on your plate. Then the next waiter comes but this time, he'll be serving the ginger beef and again, your take to consume that or otherwise. It's entirely your choice whether to eat them all or eat a portion/selection of the meat but for a first timer like me, I suggest you should give everything a shot cause you'll never know how good or bad a meal is till you try it out yourself, yes?

My take would be the ginger beef, lamb, sausages, garlic bread, salad and chinese fried rice. For small eater like my mom, she finds the place serves good food but too much for her liking. But for my husband, it's the total opposite. He loved it! He ate them all, maybe double dose of everything! I'm glad that he liked it cause it was for him and it was his exception night hehe. I have been making him stay away from meat for a month so this particular night was a treat for his tummy :)

So for you food hunters like me, do check them out. Apparently the restaurant's been there over 7 years but I only got to know of it since last year. Must read food blogs more often lah like this.

Happy bday again Sayang, I love you always ♥


Yang excited lebih is them. Hehe. So cute kan.

Vegetarians should really stay away from this place or else they'll end up going all frantic and crazy mad :D

5 comments:

LisaLisut said...

glowingnya ur face.hehe

Zaznuriah said...

thank you lisa!

Rashida Rafar said...

my fave pic is the last one budak excited lebih tu.. i pun nak gelak!

Zaznuriah said...

kan? ada banyak lagi gambar shida yang boleh buat you gelak ehehe

Melissa said...

ohmyyyyy cute gile zara!!!!dah besaaarrrr