
I must say that this movie is a must watch and is applaud-able for its content and quality. Simultaneously, HMM has brought Malaysian made movies up to another level, another scale and for that I believe, Yusry KRU (the producer) should be given top notch credits. Not only that the content of the movie was great being that it is an actual story of the Malay history but the selection of actors are good too. Well, I've always been a fan (not huge though) of Stephen Rahman Hughes since Puteri Gunung Ledang so his appearance must be admitted to be one of the main reasons why people watch HMM. Besides that, I enjoyed listening to our Bahasa Melayu lama and recalling myself of our Malay history. So Malaysians, don't miss this movie :)

Well this one was okay. I went to watch this with Hashley at Platinum, Cineleisure and I find it not too shabby though the ending's quite predictable. But we did enjoy the comfort of our seats though :)

Surprisingly I loved it! Christina Aguilera's voice was oh my and the dance moves, props everything was awesome. The storyline's quite typical but I liked it. Perhaps better than Black Swan. Eek!

Okay no doubt that this movie is fantastic, but I find it pretty much disturbing after watching it. Natalie Portman nailed this movie really well. She practically owns this movie. Re: Best Actress here and there.

And just recently, Hashley and I went to watch Terima Kasih Cinta theatre at Istana Budaya to support our dearest friend, Iedil (a cast). Basically it is based on the same storyline as the actual movie only that there's a musical swing to it and the choice of songs are in relation to the scene. So you've got to pay attention to the songs and lyrics to understand the whole connection to the movie. If not for the singings, I personally think I would be bored to death. Hehe. But Iedil, you did a greaaat job!
* Pics credit to Google.com
No comments:
Post a Comment