There's so much going on in my life that I wish I have all the time in the world to share each one of them with you.
One of the things include that we (my husband and I) are waiting to get the keys to our house! It should be anytime soon though, maybe a week or two the latest, so we're pretty stoked about it! There's so much that we'd like to do with it - kitchen, windows, bedrooms, living room aahh everything! Can you imagine the excitement? :)
Besides that, I'm also changing my car. With a heavy heart, I have to change my current car - Perodua Kenari Aerosport 2005's version which has serviced me stupendously for the past 6 years to a bigger and perhaps a better car. Reason being is off late my maintenance fees are so much more expensive than before. The Kenari needed a lot to change (and frequently) - absorber, mounting, coil, aircond etc you name it, it's loaded with new spare parts and all of the above have cost me quite a bomb. Thankfully, I've got mom to get it covered (or get it covered first) so in some ways, I'm quite relieved.
Not only that it'd be tad too small for us when our baby's around but also the fact that the car has been worn and torn too much. For the first 4 years, it had driven me to Shah Alam back and forth from PJ, not forgetting all my wearabouts. In the last 2 years, back and forth from PJ, Mutiara Damansara, Subang to Putrajaya. I think if my car has the ability to speak, she'd be screaming of exhaustion already! Poor sweetie!
So after much thought and consideration, last weekend I enquired for trade in and placed a booking on a new car. Ikutkan hati, of course I'd love to have Volkswagen Golf Gti or Mitsubishi ASX at least, Honda City. The first two are definitely out of my budget and Honda City's a bit too small again. I wanted a 4WD car or at least, an MPV like hence I'd love to have Toyota Wish or Caldina but long story cut short, if I'm earning more than what I am right now and we don't have other commitments like our house, insurances etc, I'd buy them in a jiffy. I was looking for a car which fits my budget and criteria and found Perodua Alza Advanced version very interesting. Went for a test drive, read the specifications, did some maths, went for test drive again, calculated again, chose the colour of the car and voila .. it's a deal! I reckon it's on its way to me now :) Although I didn't get to buy the Wish or Caldina that I dreamt of, Alza pun almost the same kan :p
Other than that I'm half way through my pregnancy already, syukur Alhamdulillah :))) Everyday my baby gets more and more active and those quickenings are just so awe-inspiring! No words can describe how magical this feeling is but I really loved the kicking sensations! Can't wait to see you babycakes!
Above all these, I guess it's quite an achievement for me now that I'm 26, have a stable job with decent pay (though I wish it was more than it is), married to a lovely and supportive husband and a baby on its way with loving family and friends, bought a house, have a car and all basic life necessities (insurances, savings) and having three other side stuff (Laiesa, flower arrangements and cakes <-- this one was incidental) Syukur Alhamdulillah. There's nothing more that I'm asking for but to get closer to You. Insya Allah.
Ps: Hmm maybe LV Neverfull too lol.
7 comments:
Alhamdulillah =)
hello dear,
been u're silent reader since way before i got married n ur wedding are such an inspiration, then i added u dekat FB and found out that our EDD are days away. mine is on the 26th july, insyallah. good luck with everything!
p/s: one of these days. i nk order cake frm u. :)
Happy for you Za! Can't wait to see you in two weeks time and touch ur beautiful baby bump (and most probably blog about it. hehe). Reading this reminds me of what we used to talk about in one of our 'walks to the future'. Take care love! See you soon! xoxo
syaida: thank you dear.
peri: hello there :) thank you for your compliments! good to know that the wedding was of help, though i myself must credit to many other (former) bride to be blogs. oh my, what a coincidence. all the best to you too! and if nak order cake let me know early k. thanks a bunch again!
didi: thanks hunny! i can't wait to see you too! omg, our walk to the future! we had so many things that we wanted to accomplish kan! i miss your old house :( take care too and come 26th quick! hugs x
syukur amin.congrats for the new car.hehe.bole bawak anak jalan2 dan tambah anak sebab alza besar ;p joking.
and congrats for the new house to.happy decorating! :)
lisa: hahaha insya Allah. mana tau Allah nak bagi rezeki :)
been ur silent reader too.. and all the best in what eve u do :)
owh btw, i dah lama tak read ur blog.. the i love to rea lea's blog too.. may i know her new blog url ?
Post a Comment