This year marks the first raya that I celebrate as a wife with my husband along with our families. It's been great so far albeit a little quiet and less open houses this year but that does not mean the consumption of food during this festive season is low. I think we have had considerably pretty decent meals if not, a lot. Be it at our own houses or people's places, we've been eating, eating and eating. Hashley and I took a week off which is not mainly for raya but to rest proper and thankfully, we managed to do that :)
One thing great about raya that I particularly like is that we can all meet up and catch up on each other's lives since most of us have been bogged down with life commitments. To some, raya is to reminisce the good old times and this time too I will remember my pa the most because he'd be the one that will be excited to take us to our uncles' and aunties' places. Oh how I miss my pa.
Below are some pictures taken at my mom's and so many others.
4 comments:
eh eh eh u geng ngan lisa surihani ke?
I so wants thatt.
cuteee cuteee
lisa? cntik :)
sedih kan beraya tanpa ayah? :(
hi zaza
love your blog & witty writings :)
nak tanya where'd you & your sister got your beauutifulll dress on that first day of Raya ay?
thanks
hi ieja, thanks for browsing hunn :) they're from mimpikita dear. have been a regular with them for the last 3 years n lovin it ever since! go check it out hehe!
Post a Comment