Saturday, 18 September 2010

Bday Open House.


Remember when I said I wanted a birthday party with a candy buffet/dessert table?

Guess what? I got it! Yays!

And so I had a small open house/housewarming/belated bday do (with the dessert table *clap clap*) at my mom's new place last night. It was kind of last minute to the extent of inviting people at the 11th hour whilst running errands from 10am to 5pm collecting cakes etc and preparing the place from 5-630pm. Guests started coming as early as 7 and I was still in the shower, but thank god for having a good host/friendly husband, he managed them well :) The whole deco was done by myself. Got those labels made by Alin. Thank you dear! It's exactly like what I imagined.

White eustomas, fresh baby blue hydrangeas and artificial pink hydrangeas (recycled from my wedding, remember?) for dessert table deco.

Blue on yellow checks table cloth.

Wedding centerpiece recycled. Hehe. Those leaves were left over hydrangea leaves.

Pink on white.

Buffet table deco.

Menu that night: Spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread, roti jala and kuah kari ayam, potato salad (thanks mel and haiks!) and fruit punch.

My very own dessert table! Don't you just love it? :))
Red velvet cake, macaroons, moist chocolate cake, red velvet cupcake with chocolate ganache, milk chocolates and rainbow birthday cake (thanks mom!)

Cindy, Shanee (and Aril) hehe

Thanks for the potato salad guys! *love*

Triplets. Agus (7th Sept), Ija and I (6th) :)

Thanks for the bday props Alin!

Nadine, Zehan, Nurul, myself and Sufiz.

Reena (Suri bukan nama sebenar? haha) Evana, Syazna and Fel.

Jo (brother in law - 16th Sept), Ija and I celebratin' lol (rugi Agus balik awal)

Sherry, Nurule and Tt *UiTM dihatiku hehe*

Ija, Reena and Faiza. Suri, asal happy sangat? Hehehe.

Nadine and Zehan. Aimi m.i.a.

The "mafia" boys (we go wayyy back) hehe. Adam, Aizat, Alan, Hafiz and Aizat. Haz m.i.a.

Hilmy, Reza and Jo.

Sha, Dot and Didi.

Nice picture of Faiza and Nurul (my best friend) kan?

Nurul, Sha, Didi and Fara.

It was a nice makan-makan since the people who came were the old and new friends I had been close ever since and those that really matter to me. In fact these people stayed on through out the night and some chilled out till late, giving each other ample of time to catch up. Thanks to Arsh and Nurul for stayin over to help me clean up the after party mess *hugs*

Above all, thanks Sayy for being an awesome co-organizer! Couldn't have been this much of fun without you :)

*Of course, thanks to mom for the cake and canopy, bibik for cooking, bakhtiar for everything!

8 comments:

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar) said...

HAHAHA! Sorry i blur kat comment fb tu. Alamak, kantoi la i lah Suri(bukan nama sebenar tu) :p I gelak suka sgtt kan, sampai tak nampak mate. suka la jumpe u and the rest. :) loveeeeeee

Zaznuriah said...

Hahaha lawak la u! I baru nak explain kat fb tak jadi lah haha. Awwwwwh mari jumpa! Next week husband saya tak ada. Mariiiiiii?

Suri (Bukan Nama Sebenar) said...

hehehe. let's! tuts fruts or delicious Fel ajak. Nanti i mases ok. :p

Zaznuriah said...

okay! :))

aimiee said...

alaaaaa!!!! sorry laaaaa....!!! ;p

nanti kita beli bday present ye? kita tak datang tamau la marah...sepet and bestie datang ape?on behalf? ;p heheheeh

aimiee said...

ceeehh...panggil org sepet...tak sedar diri...hahaha!

. said...

hi zaza ive been following ur blog (silently) for quite some time. normally im a bit shy to comment on blogs which the owner i do not know but i just cannot not ask about ur top. u mind sharing where you got it from? is it tailor or ready made? loves it. A LOT

Zaznuriah said...

aims: haaa tau pun hahaha. tak sama dengan u datang kotttt!

.: hey babe. i bought this top in indonesia (grand indo mall particularly) it was ready made.