If only words could express how happy I am for Lina, a wonderful person whom I've known for the longest time, those words would. Even if it did, I'm sure it won't do justice to what I feel for her. Alhamdullilah, she tied the knot to Wan last Saturday, 25th September 2010. Congratulations dear, may Allah grant you both wealth, health and a lifetime of love and happiness in this beautiful journey of being married :) Have as much of fun, if not more, than what I have been going through. Cepat dapat baby Na.. you lagi kena cepat hehehe.
And about the title, it's a long story. Hehe.
Love loads, me xxx
Love loads, me xxx








5 comments:
who's that little girl you're holding? comel sgt!! nanti anak u guys pun comel camtu. bole kawan dgn nia hehe.
hi lea! that's my lil niece.. zara :) comel kan? ehehe. nanti i bawak dia jumpa dia nak? one day k one day :)
the aisle cantik lah! sape buat ek?
-xx
ashie: i'm not too sure of the name la. will let you know if i ever find out ya. sorry!
*sheds happy tear!*
This post made me go all Awwww! I know how you feel!
xo!
p/s: it was great meeting you at the reception too! <3
Post a Comment