Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Beautiful September.


I'm turning 25 in 5 days, insya Allah. Just like last year, I had a long list of things that I wished for.

This year, well, let's see.. hmm..

1. A birthday party with a candy buffet, party hats, straws and so much more!

2. Praline Longchamp Le Pliage.

3. An iPhone. Thank you Sayang ♥♥

4. A netbook.

5. These particular IKEA shelf and chest drawer for the room.

6. A set of make up brushes.

7. Birthday presents - in (any) kind or cash lol

8. 88 Eyeshadow Make Up Palette by Angelina Joyce Shop.

9. Tiffany blue / lime green Converse size 7 please :)

10. Last but never the least, your humble wishes and kind prayers. Thanks yalls :)))

I'm gaming for number 1 and 10 the most, which I think numbers 2 - 9 are possible if they attend to number 1, don't you think? Just kiddin. Hehe.

Above all, I pray for good health and wealth, longevity and a prosperous life. I'm also hoping to celebrate it wonderfully first time as a wife, amongst my husband, family and dearest friends. Insya Allah.

*I decided to take out the LV Neverfull from my bday wish list and instead, make it one of the things that I target next year :)

3 comments:

aimiee said...

tak senang btul bday list tahun nie. hmmm... :S

hahaha! i kid! ;P

Zaznuriah said...

haha! tapi ada edit sikit. terlupa satu :) you tak yah la aims nak get me apa2. you've done muccccccccch for me! :D *hug*

aimiee said...

*bunyi cengkerik + burung*

lol!