Wednesday, 1 September 2010

20 Days Since.


How has your ramadhan been? As for me, so far so good, alhamdullilah, have yet to skip a day. Phew.

Terawikh not as often as usual, I'm usually too lazy to do anything after buka and am so not proud of it. I'm quite saddened by that fact since I've always been an avid terawikh goer - even to the extent of going alone a lot of times. But not this time :( I can't blame it all on exhaustion, it could possibly be just sheer laziness. Astaghfirullah, dugaan. Hmm.

Anyways, this fasting month is my first time fasting as a wife and fasting with the in laws. We're usually with my in laws during the weekdays and with my side on the weekends. So far, all has been good :)

Pasar ramadhans, you say? Well, let's see. I've been to Sec14, Taman Tun, Kelana Jaya and USJ4. Amongst all four, I'd say KJ's pasar ramadhan's the best, by far has the most variety of dishes. Pasar Taman Tun has the best apam beras! It's so fluffy and moist, I can eat a whole lot of them! Besides that, apart from being a loyal fan to Jenny Hong's soya bean, I've learned to love Pak Su's at USJ 4's pasar ramadhan. Hehe.

People have been asking me if I've been cooking for the husband. Truthfully speaking, I don't, frequently! But at least I did make a lil effort last weekend. I made ...

Pengat pisang.
Sirap bandung.
Nasi tomato.
Onde onde melaka.


Okay la right? At least, I made SOMETHING. Hashley was quite happy with my little effort. Hehe. Maybe I'll do more this weekend. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

goblogbyfarah said...

hehe. oklah tu zaza, at least u ada jugak effort nak masak for hash. me? sekalipun tak pernah masak for my hubby tau. beli je :P


pandai u buat nasi tomato :)

Zaznuriah said...

farah: hehe. thank you :) bibik i ajar. nanti sure one day you will definitely cook for him :)