I intend to keep up with time therefore I'm posting this with the list of vendors straight away, okay? Have fun browsing as much as I love looking at it!
Dewan Perdana Felda, Jalan Semarak, Kuala Lumpur.
Theme: Traditional. Maroonish red and white for deco. Gold, black and maroon for family members.
Bliss Candid's awesome I swear!
I told Aizat (lead photog) that I wanted this birds eye view of the hall using a wide angle lense. One picture before the guests arrive and one after and he NAILED it!
My "Kayangan" Dais - as many have called it. This was done by Uncle Onn Aziz, the in house decorator for Dewan Perdana Felda, Jalan Semarak. He's one experienced decorator. Old memang gold lah Uncle hehe! Fresh flowers (multi red tones of roses) and trees were from Kak Shaja of Shajaratul Design.
6 aisle units in the hall surrounding the U Shaped main table were from Shajaratul Design. 8 aisle units at the entrance outside the hall were from Felda.
Flower baskets were done by Aunty Leeta.
Main table deco by Felda.
Main table favours as you can see are Chocolate Almonds by Fidani Chocolates packed in crystal goblets. Those flowers on the goblets were handpainted.
Plastic boxes for them were ordered from the UK (thanks Shida for bringing them back for me :D)
and stickers for all favours were done by Niki of Glamourpuss Cards (such a sweetheart she is!)
The above picture looks very Sex and The City ish, yes? They're Fara, Mel and Nurul - my best friends since I was a kid. My little mr BFF, Zabran busy taking pictures. My cousin Nameera in red dolling up my cousin flower girls.
That's my attire for the night. It's neither gold nor it is brown. It's actually a combination of both that gives a nudy effect. I dunno lah. Hehe. Gold-ish long kebaya with maroon & gold songket for bottom. Done by En. Qudyn, who else?
Why was I frowning?
Sian dia kena tunggu his turn.
That's my cousin on the far left, Amira and Qistina (my niece). Both were my flower girls. Such darlings, aren't they? I bought white songket for the 4 of them to make.The one on the right is but of course, Yayita. Kak Nurin from Nurin Adlina Make Over did my mom's, Ems (pengapit), Azlina and my sister's make up & hair.
Finally he gets to be dolled up too! Hashley's attire was done by Kas Tailor, Wisma Yakin. The same place where he did his gray baju melayu moden.Accessories by Qudyn.
Uncle Aci and Zabran. Still busy with camera, Mokky? :)Very, very, very professional and his make up was flawless!
Busy busy busy part 2.
That's Ems, my best friend/pengapit in white. One of my favourite aunty, Aunty Lolo in red. Yaya. Qudyn.
Okay I look sleepy here though Azlina and Ayang looked the total opposite!
How the top looks like from the back.
This picture was taken by Zul of Mymoment.Biz (my videographer from the night). I just had to slot this in.
I miss being a bride. Boo!
That's Kak Jo, my eldest cousin. She's the elder sister (apart from Kak Eca - her sister) I never had. We both have so much in common. Complicated. Hehe.
My Guest of Honor. Wouldn't want to tell you how come he's invited cuz you'll end up saying stuff about me in the end. Who knows, know :) Nevertheless, they're my all time favourite royalty couple.
Balle Balle for entertainment. Very comedial and traditional at the same time. Just like the theme.
Hand bouquet was done by Shajaratul Design. Phalaenopsis has always been my favourite type of flower so I wouldn't miss having one set of its kind as my hand bouquet.
That's Agus Rafiz (my so called twin brother haha - our bdays are next to each other; mine's 6th Sept and his is 7th) and Ems. Very entertaining pengapits! Hehe.
Yeap, Aizat did it again! :)))))
My bestfriends giving their speech. Thanks girls! :D
Farez, Iza, Gja, Lisa, Jihan, Hudaa and Izwan.
My girls and their other halves.
Macam cat paw dah my palms! Hehe.
Thanks for coming guests! Ps: Sorry Aizat ni suka Lisa, sempat dia amik gambar satu, boleh tak?
Favours: Boxes by Marry Me Deco & Such.Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting & Fondant Z, H, butterfly and heart shaped fondants by Gateaux :)
Thank you stickers by Niki of Glamourpuss Cards.
Ribbons by SSF Sdn Bhd.
All in all, here are the list of vendors:
- Make up and hair : Ayang Kamell.
- Hashley's attire : Kas Tailor, Wisma Yakin.
- My material : lace - Qudyn. Beading & Patchwork lace material from Tanah Abang, Jakarta. Songket: My mom's 20 years old songket.
- Accessories : Qudyn.
- Jewelleries were a gift from my mother. I loved the yellow diamonds but I love you more, mom.
- Hashley's accessories : Qudyn.
- Hand bouquet : Shajaratul Design.
- Shoes : Bill Keith.
- Videographer & life feed : Mymoments.biz
- Video montage : Manggis Production
- Pengapit's Attire : Materials from Tanah Abang, Jakarta; Tailoring - Aw Yong Tailor.
- Wedding dais, main table deco, entrance aisle flower deco, flower arch: Onn Aziz of Felda.
- 6 aisle flower deco, fresh flowers on dais, bunga pahar, two tall trees, and bunga merenjis: Shajaratul Design.
- Favours for guest : Muffin box by Marry Me Deco & Such; Red velvet with cream cheese frosting by Gateaux.
- Favours for VIP : Chocolate Almonds by Fidani Chocolates packed in crystal goblets (I don't know where my mom got that from), Clear plastic box from the UK (gotta ask Fara on this), hand painted glass painting at Amcorp Mall.
- Thank you stickers : Niki of Glamourpuss cards.
- Wedding cake : Three layer cake - red velvet/chocolate/orange cake done beautifully by my mom's friend.
- Catering : Felda D'Saji.
So long this entry! Gasp.






5 comments:
Cantiknya u zaza! Gorgeous dress and i like your hair style..very unique! Cant wait for the next post! :)
-tonggy-
the photos are soooo cantiks!!!!:)) congratulations on your wedding, although a bit belated. hihihi.
thanks girls!
seriously i love this post. ;-)
dear, u look so beautiful at that night. i like ur style with the red songket. :)
Post a Comment