One thing good about December 2009 is the long weekends we have, isn't it? I know I'm late at updating but hey, blogging is not and must not be our new found virtual obligation. I don't blog everyday to tell the world what is going on in my life just like how some people misconstrued the purpose of blogging. It's just something that I do every now and then as and when I feel like it and plus, whatever the contents of the blog that were posted were up to my likings and preferences, hence the higher number of happy bits and pieces. I don't sugarcoat my life, please get that right. I've been through far worse than anyone of you (might) have so please stop judging me based on my blog. Shame on you, well no one in particular, I cakap je awal-awal so jangan sapa-sapa terasa. It was meant to nobody. It's purely an immaturish doing of you to judge a person based on a blog right? Whatever I wrote here is what I chose for you to read. Not otherwise.
See, this is one of the reasons why I'm starting to despise the world wide web. Either you know too much or you know too much. Ironic isn't it? We are all turning into stalkers by our own definitions - be it good or bad, it isn't healthy for sure. Social networking pages are fun but every so often I believe that they are root to all evils, just like alcohol. Mind you, I don't drink but when people get pissed drunk they do stupid stuff that they might prolly regret the rest of their lives later. See? The world is going nuts I tell you. I attempted to shut down my Facebook account more than once, did deactivate my Myspace and Twitter, and only Friendster remains unharmed for purposes of contacts, solely. I deactivated my Myspace simply because there were too many memorabilias that were unbearable for me to shoulder and Twitter because seriously I don't see the need of having more than one "status update" for the entire world to know and also, less one space for drama. Go figure.
Okay side track gila ni. Haha. Coming back to the long December weekend, the first one started off with a Thai Massage I had with Liza Melati (fondly known as Kak Liza - my colleague, partner in crime, confidante from the office) at Thai Odyssey, OU. I finally made use of the birthday voucher that Aimi got for me as one of my bday presents from her and boyy, I feel revived, literally, although I had three pressure points that need to be taken care of now.
See, this is one of the reasons why I'm starting to despise the world wide web. Either you know too much or you know too much. Ironic isn't it? We are all turning into stalkers by our own definitions - be it good or bad, it isn't healthy for sure. Social networking pages are fun but every so often I believe that they are root to all evils, just like alcohol. Mind you, I don't drink but when people get pissed drunk they do stupid stuff that they might prolly regret the rest of their lives later. See? The world is going nuts I tell you. I attempted to shut down my Facebook account more than once, did deactivate my Myspace and Twitter, and only Friendster remains unharmed for purposes of contacts, solely. I deactivated my Myspace simply because there were too many memorabilias that were unbearable for me to shoulder and Twitter because seriously I don't see the need of having more than one "status update" for the entire world to know and also, less one space for drama. Go figure.
Okay side track gila ni. Haha. Coming back to the long December weekend, the first one started off with a Thai Massage I had with Liza Melati (fondly known as Kak Liza - my colleague, partner in crime, confidante from the office) at Thai Odyssey, OU. I finally made use of the birthday voucher that Aimi got for me as one of my bday presents from her and boyy, I feel revived, literally, although I had three pressure points that need to be taken care of now.
Yennywayss, being that our pay cheque was just cashed in 2 days before, we dined at Chillis next and shopped as hell at Cotton On. I purchased 2 cardigans, 1 cropped top and 1 lace collared leotard top. Two words: PUAS HATI. I haven't shopped for a long time, well if you consider 2 months is long lah. Dispersed about 5 and headed home to rest before Mel's and Adeq's bday dinner at Delicious, Marc Residence.
That weekend too was Wanie and Nik's wedding reception that Hash and I attended. She was beautiful in the truest sense of the word I couldn't stop gazing at her. Nik must be very happy aye? Hehe. I'm very happy for you both :) Congratulations!
Wait up for the coming weekend, err..I mean last weekend's update!

No comments:
Post a Comment