Thursday, 31 December 2009

Twenty Ten.

Ahh..2009 has finally come to an end. Syukur Alhamdullilah, my eyes are wide open and my heart's still beating to witness the goodness in life and the greatness of Allah.

So much has transpired in the course of living the life as a twenty four year old and before I know it, September just comes knocking on my door. Insya Allah.

2009 has much to be shared with but above all, it has taught me that life is like a bicycle, if we want to keep it balanced, we just have to keep on moving. True, isn't it? Well, to begin with, I don't think I would want to start on the events that we went through because 2009 was helluva eventful year - be it together or individually, I truly believe that for everything that has happened, it had reasons and lessons for us to learn.

Among the finest occasions were the dream trip to Bangkok with sisters and mom, The Precious Proposal on 27th February at Frames, TTDI Plaza :) (how can I ever forget that precious moment), The Usik Merisik *wink*, the beginning of my career as a lawyer at AGC, the arrival of my second best friend after Zabran, Zara Khatijah, the year when I baked more than I had in many years, the year when I truly appreciated 'spending quality time with the quality people in my life', met the newly found good friends that care - you know who you are Kepam and Kemut lol!, the once in a life time opportunity meeting orang asli in the most remote place I can ever imagine, the year that I've watched great movies like 500 Days of Summer and Avatar amongst others, the Extraordinary Engagement *smile again* and most of all, another year of being able to share my life with my Mom, Hashley, Siblings, Bibik, Mokky & Adek, JK Family, best friends and the girls (all of them) and not forgetting those that matter the most. I hope these relationship, companionship and friendship are here to last for a life time.

With that, I'd like to apologize for whatever wrongs I may have done and thank each and everyone of you who have made me, me and pray for a better me in the following year.

Cheers to happiness, health, wealth and blossoming friendship all the way through from now, today, tomorrow and beyond.

2 comments:

Syaida said...

Happy New Year Zaza!!! WIsh u all the best (especially for the preparations for your big day). May this 2010 will bring more happiness in your life, insyallah.

Zaznuriah said...

thanks syaida! the same goes to you! xx