First of all, happy new year! May 2010 bring out the best in all of us. Amin.
Anyways, can we just let the pictures do the talking now? Je suis fatigué.
Here comes another dreadful melodramatic weekend. Well, was in a bad shape and confused but thanks to Kak Liza for taking me out and trying to cheer me up. She cheered me up with this. Real gem she is.

Then there was Tikah & Midi's wedding at Kg. Sg. Ramal, Kajang. A not-to-be-missed wedding, I'd say :) It was great seeing classmates and especially Bakh, well along with the others. Lama tak jumpa "abang" haha! But I didn't see any lecturers though..





The same night was Gja's hen party at Traders Hotel, KL. "What happens in Traders, stays in Traders" therefore no need to go figure. Hehe. Kicked off with a dinner at Gobo, Level 6 and headed over to the suite for a round of game - well I literally played 1 round of game as I had to leave early to catch Sherlock Holmes (pheww, nasib baik!) Mia's a helluva organizer. It was total madness! *I tak nak hen night mcm ni. Takutttttt!*




Went to Didi's for kenduri doa selamat the next day. She was back for a four day break from work in Jogja and guess will only be seeing her in June? Lama! :( Hopefully she'll make it for my big day.
Oh I also had an appointment with my wedding decorator that weekend but that point's gotta wait *wink*
Anyways, can we just let the pictures do the talking now? Je suis fatigué.
Here comes another dreadful melodramatic weekend. Well, was in a bad shape and confused but thanks to Kak Liza for taking me out and trying to cheer me up. She cheered me up with this. Real gem she is.

Then there was Tikah & Midi's wedding at Kg. Sg. Ramal, Kajang. A not-to-be-missed wedding, I'd say :) It was great seeing classmates and especially Bakh, well along with the others. Lama tak jumpa "abang" haha! But I didn't see any lecturers though..
The same night was Gja's hen party at Traders Hotel, KL. "What happens in Traders, stays in Traders" therefore no need to go figure. Hehe. Kicked off with a dinner at Gobo, Level 6 and headed over to the suite for a round of game - well I literally played 1 round of game as I had to leave early to catch Sherlock Holmes (pheww, nasib baik!) Mia's a helluva organizer. It was total madness! *I tak nak hen night mcm ni. Takutttttt!*
Went to Didi's for kenduri doa selamat the next day. She was back for a four day break from work in Jogja and guess will only be seeing her in June? Lama! :( Hopefully she'll make it for my big day.
Oh I also had an appointment with my wedding decorator that weekend but that point's gotta wait *wink*
6 comments:
dont forget to remind your friends yg nak get/got married about the 6th rukun ye? hahahaha =p
hahaha. i dont think that is an issue within 48 hours. if lebih sebulan melampau ya daaaakk hehehehe
comel la u ni! suka your outfit for the kenduri :D
hehehe *malu* terima kasih ami! bila nak jumpa ni? :) oh btw so happy for you! three more months aye! :)))
hah tu lah, macam tak percaya :)
i got something to ask, i'll msg on fb abt it eh
alrightey. will wait for that!
Post a Comment