A wise man said.
Once or twice, I was told that I always play victim. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. For what it's worth, it's not worth fighting about who's the victim or who's the villain. I don't see myself as a victim, although descriptions might entail as such. I am however, certain that I am not the villain as I am never a trouble seeker, attention craver, a reputation aspirant.
Life has its ways of teaching us from the rights and wrongs and being able to differentiate between the two. Most importantly, life move in circles and you can be absolutely sure that what you give today, is what you will get tomorrow, and of course, you are what you eat.
Sometimes you aren't able to see the goodness in one door and ugliness in the other. You need a whole other event to open up your eyes and then, see what was in front of you all along. We often look so long that we regretfully missed out on other small, meaningful details. But there's no point in dwelling over the past because moving on is all that's left. I pray that you don't go through 'you don't know what you have, until you've lost it.'
I have long lived to experience life's biggest hurdles that some others don't. I know what it feels like when it's already too late to say the words that you've actually longed to say, I know what it feels like to be as angry as a bear but regret every iota of the anger because anger just takes your sanity away. And I know what it feels like to be a lost ball in high weeds, so at the end of your rope, don't wait til it's too late to say it and please, say what you mean, and mean what you say and say it when you mean it the most. "Never have regrets," the only man in my life tells me.
Aldous Huxley said, "Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you,". What am I going to do? For one moment, I think I have lost direction.
I need much assurance, a little guidance and a good dosage of faith.
2 comments:
r u okay dear? u sound like you're not...
well,,just so and so. but ill be fine soon. thanks babe.
Post a Comment