Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Doctor-Patient Moment.

Z: Doc, how to gain weight? I've tried my best but I seem to fail to gain weight. Seriously give up trying to gain weight. How?
D: Aiyooo why you want to gain weight? Don't take this personal aa, I'm a man, if I go out with a girl like you, I'd be very happy. So, be happy!
Z: So niceeee but seriously Doc, I feel so kurus! All the tulang-tulang (referring to collar bones etc) all visible I don't likeeeee.
D: Girl,, one day you'll miss this (pointing at my tummy).
Z: Why? Because fat after married and pregnant is it?
D: Noo,,, over time your tummy will not get any nicer than it is now. So be thankful and enjoy it while it's still flat and cantik laa Zaza.. Just make sure you have enough food in your body, meaning a balance of protein, carbs and fat altogether but not in excessive. Eat vegetables, fruits, white meat and drink a lot of water daily and exercise!
Z:
*chuckles*

Where can you find another doctor who is as fantastic as he is? Thank you Doc. You were the only living thing that made my day today.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

yes lah zaza.listen to him lorrr.im sure u dont want to hv perot bonch like meeee..ekekke.
i love u regardless how much u weigh ;)

Zaznuriah said...

hee! :)

goblogbyfarah said...

as long as u're healthy then no worries about ur weight lah dear..


plus, i love ur figure!

SJ said...

heheh.. so sweet lah your Doctor

Zaznuriah said...

hehe thank babes! yeah sweet kan kina? :)