Two weeks of intensive planning with the bgffs & his friends, we had it here.

Hash arrived and blindfolded himself (comelkan haha) and I had to drive his car to the place. While we were walking towards the restaurant, people around was staring at us and asking loudly 'asal dengan mata dia? eh birthday boy eh? happy birthday to you..' hahaha but none of them were friends of ours.Just before we step into the restaurant, being extremely nervous and excited at the same time, I completely forgot to tell him that there was a step and the next thing I know, he fell on his knees right in front of our friends! Kesiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I feel so bad please, I can't stop thinking about it til today tau tak. Sorry Say. It was very selfish of me but I swear tak sengaja! Hehe! I then untied his blindfolded eyes and tadaa! "Surpriseeee"! Well, we laughed our asses off because the fall was seriously funny. Aduhh jahat gila saya ni. Hehe.
The party didn't end there. Dalia ku yang tercinta had prepared a video montage of all of us with Hash's Kekasih song as a background music followed by Lucky by Jason Mraz. A short and sweet video of our pictures from back then til today. Sweet tak Dalia? Sweet gila! We brought our own projectors, screen and laptop and configured it all ourselves. I cakap dahh, my friends ni awesome gila. Korang kalah la. Haha. Peace :p I must thank Dot a lot for everything she has done for me in ensuring that the party was a success. I was working til 630 that day, I couldn't have done it without her. She was the one who collected the cake, bought the balloons, prepared the video, took the projector and collected the blue name cards I did from my place and edited it and so on and so forth. I owe you two Dot. You know that right? Hehe. Thanks so much again! *hug dalia*
Nurul, Acad and I shared the cake we ordered from Just Heavenly. Death by Chocolate - chocolate cake with coffee mousse. Thanks Nurul & Acad for the cake, although you both can't make it at the eleventh hour (and so were Shida and Zaim), your presence were in our hearts. Thanks again.
At the end of the night, not only Say got his surprise, everyone else got their bit of surprises too! :)
Thanks so much Mel Haikal Tasha Kina Fara Dot Jasmin Usop Agus Iedil Jo Shariz Hilmy Reza and Salleh for being able to make it and helping out. Special thanks goes to Dalia Dania Ruslan for everything!
To Hashley, happy (belated) birthday Say! Many happy returns! Ily ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment