After months from seeing each other, Nurul texted us girls (Sherry, Tt and I) for a lunch date. It was a deal that we made while we were in our Hons times that once we're working (and receiving pays) we are to make an appoint to meet once a month and treat each other. Hehe. Being that Nurul was the first to receive her kachings, last Saturday, we had our first lunch treat at Gardens, OU.
The place is gorgeous! I reckon the interior designer/decorator catered it more for the ladies to come for a tea meet up session :) It was perfect for the four of us, only that we had it for lunch. Hehe. And the food was friggin good! Please please try the gardens' sandwich! I can still drool over it until now!
When we met, Alhamdullilah, we still remained the same people that we are. No one's changed for a bit, but even if we did, I'm pretty sure that it's our maturity that's developed :) We shared our different experiences after a month of working (that's for Sherry and I) and two for Nurul and Tt. In case you didn't know, Sherry and I are working in the AGC with Sherry being a Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) in Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri (KPDN), Nurul, a soon to be practicing lawyer (congrats dear on your short call! can't wait to go for your long call! hehe) and Tt as a Senior Assistant Registrar :) These three are brilliant, hardworking and are amongst the loveliest ladies I know. It's a plus plus bonus that they're pretty too! Allah dah bagi kawan pandai baik and cantik, kita terima as rezeki. Betul tak? Hihi. Anyhoos, after a couple of hours of catching up, thanked Nurul and went off to meet the usuals at Pappa Rich, PJ.
Next up, Tt's turn! Lol! By the wayyyy, I was so angry at myself for having to forget to take a picture of us four! I only took pictures of the place. Oh well, next time k sayangs?
The place is gorgeous! I reckon the interior designer/decorator catered it more for the ladies to come for a tea meet up session :) It was perfect for the four of us, only that we had it for lunch. Hehe. And the food was friggin good! Please please try the gardens' sandwich! I can still drool over it until now!
When we met, Alhamdullilah, we still remained the same people that we are. No one's changed for a bit, but even if we did, I'm pretty sure that it's our maturity that's developed :) We shared our different experiences after a month of working (that's for Sherry and I) and two for Nurul and Tt. In case you didn't know, Sherry and I are working in the AGC with Sherry being a Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) in Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri (KPDN), Nurul, a soon to be practicing lawyer (congrats dear on your short call! can't wait to go for your long call! hehe) and Tt as a Senior Assistant Registrar :) These three are brilliant, hardworking and are amongst the loveliest ladies I know. It's a plus plus bonus that they're pretty too! Allah dah bagi kawan pandai baik and cantik, kita terima as rezeki. Betul tak? Hihi. Anyhoos, after a couple of hours of catching up, thanked Nurul and went off to meet the usuals at Pappa Rich, PJ.
Next up, Tt's turn! Lol! By the wayyyy, I was so angry at myself for having to forget to take a picture of us four! I only took pictures of the place. Oh well, next time k sayangs?
high tea cakes & pastries buffet at rm19.90 per person from 3-6pm
something you'll see at my big/small day :p
and this is kak long (aka nurul) going googoogaga :)
1 comment:
hei!!!!
ha ha ha...im not the only one yg going googoogaga over the cakes yer my dear!!!
ha ha ha....
so sweet kan kita semua ni...ha ha ha...puji diri sendiri!!!
i cant wait for titi's turn!!!!
Post a Comment