Monday, 23 February 2009

Monday Blues.

It's Monday, and I caught myself into the Monday blues. Not good. This is my fourth week of working and I have yet to experience the Monday blues, surrounding myself with positive people and as much as positive thoughts that I can possibly think of, but not until today. Mind you, all these while I wasn't even trying. I was too occupied to realize that just maybe, I got stung by it the previous weeks without realizing it to pass me by. But guess what? Not today, today I dreaded to work. Maybe because I was fasting, I was sleepy although I slept early, I didn't eat a lot yesterday, the air condition in our office is as cold as the fall which nevertheless made me a lot hungrier (and even more restless to go home!). So not quite a good start of the week for me. However monday blues, I shall not bow down to you.

Tomorrow's Tuesday and the next is Wednesday and the day after is Thursday (Hash's birthdayyyyyyy! Can't wait for ittttt! Oh, it's Mama Ramlah's birthday too!) and following it is Friday (also eagerly, twiddling thumbs for this day to come!). Yes, I count days of the week, every week. I am calculative nowadays. Haha. Sue me! Pfft!

Working so far has been great. So far so good, no complaints, definitely never have and never will be a pinch beck. Environment wise? Satisfactory. Own desk, own pc, library's next door, internet access, own telephone, stationaries, memo pads, fantastic view, friendly colleagues and helpful support systems.

Judging not prematurely I hope, I am glad to be here, to be able to work with brilliant people, learning extensively everyday. I am contented so far, syukur Alhamdullilah.

Stay away from me monday blues, I don't like you.

Taa! x

No comments: