Okay I should be doing work right now as I have two deadlines due tomorrow. One down, one more to go.
I'm taking a five minute kit kat breakie to blog for a bit.
The other day I didn't know what to get for His Royal Hashness for his veeday gift, okay not veeday but whatchamacallit gift laa.
In the earlier post, I mentioned that I got myself my Jason Mraz tix and Hash didn't, due to the paralyzing terror of the fattest chance to be sent to (any) states in the country for his job posting. But luck was on my (our) side, the whole pro(secutors) crew are posted in HQ for at least a couple of months. Pheww, lega tak terkata! Immediately I got him Mr. Mraz's concert tix and he was super shocked (and uber happy of course!). He got me a charm bracelet that has a underlying (not really, it's quite obvious actually) story behind it.
It was simple day out, exchanging simple gifts. Nothing fabtastic but sparkling enough for me, although it started quite rough at the beginning but all good at the end. Thanks Say :) iheartheartyou.
Okayy gotta go. Work's calling!
Spread the love yaw x
1 comment:
bestnyeeee!! i got not say to give me gifts and for me to give gifts to :( i want a (mi)say too. urghhh ahahahah okay emo sorrrehhhhh
Post a Comment