Hello readers! Hehe.
Alhamdullilah, I am safe and sound at home yesterday night. What a lovely holiday I had. If it wasn't for Titi, Hash and Zain, it could have been a bore. Thanks dearies :)
All in all, I'd like to sum up on the trip.
The bus was a-okay, except for being excruciating late! We were supposed to leave UiTM at 9 but we left at 11.15am! Marah kan? However, it was clean and comfortable and it was our first time going on the bus together. Teehee. (Read between the lines). The journey to and fro was safe and sound. Alhamdullilah. No issues as to bus driver bawak mcm org mabuk, although I was informed much later that the bus driver kerek gila.
So we arrived at the Lumut Jetty at about 3ish and had a round of nasi briyani with honey chicken. Lapar weyy. Hopped on the ferry and arrived in the island of Pangkor at about 5. We had to charter vans to get us to the chalet, of which it took about 15 minutes to get there. As we arrived at the chalet - Pangkor Indah Beach Resort, to my surprise the chalet is so cheap and squeaky clean! The hospitality was effin good, the room was oh so comfortable and their food was marvellous. Exactly like home cooked food. Kudos to them! :)
The (left over of the) first day was filled with swimming at the beach. Then dinner and a motivation talk by our beloved lecturer Puan Norila's hubby, En. Zainudin. He really, really looks like Taufiq's dad, only taller! Hehe.
I was quite shocked to know that Pangkor at night is .. dead! No shops open, no kedai kedai kopi or the like was open. I guess they want us to go to sleep and have no night life. Period.
The second day started off with a round of "Senamrobik bersama Ahmad Fadzly" hehe but sadly, I didn't go. I had terrible sinus the night before and as a result I couldn't sleep for 2 hours.
After breakfast we had Explorace. Yeap, just like the one you see on tele! I practically ran from one corner to the other corner of the beach. Penatttt. Susah gila lari atas pasir. Kalau tak muscle kaki, tak tau la nak cakap apa kan. Hehe. Then lunch. Snorkelling after lunch. Then hang out at the beach with H. BBQ dinner next. Yummy! After dinner we had a meeting sorta, on the establishment of our tentative "Persatuan Pengamal Undang-undang UiTM". Congrats to the new High Committee. We know each and everyone of you know how to strut your stuff :) Since the meeting ended pretty late, the karaoke session had to end very quickly. Sharp midnight, that's it, party's over. Zain, Hash and I hung out by the beach (not really at the beach but overlooking the beach) talking and listening to John Legend numbers.
We then headed back to our chalet. Obviously not to sleep just yet! My dearest firm, Zaznuriah & Partners had our proper closure. My firm mates and I sat in Diot's room for almost 2 hours, thanking and apologizing to each other for our imperfections. Basically our crying session. After conclusion of that meet-up, I hereby declare and officially pronounce that I have resigned from being a Senior Partner to that firm. However sad I was at that point of time, I was also glad. Glad that our firm turned out pretty well and that we had a proper closure. Syukur Alhamdullilah.
After that all of us joined in the fun, hanging out with the others singing and rendering to many, many songs til about 3a.m. Okay penat la kan until pukul 3 pagi since 8a.m. non-stop? Time to tido.
Bangun pagi, gosok gigi (duhh) hehe. Had breakfast. Hash and I decided to take a ride on the scooter around the whole island. RM15 per hour. Murah kan? So we hopped on the bike and go lalala! :) I haven't been on the motorcycle since donkee years! Imagine my enthusiasm! Jakun! Haha. We also did banana boat ride - RM10 per person and swim and swim and swim til we were told to go back, shower, pack up and check out. Ate our lunch, attended the prize giving ceremony (Shumi boleh!), and left. Okay dah start sedih dah.
As usual, the back benchers of the bus sang during the journey. It was hilarious and sad too, listening to their singing, yacketiyacks and jokes. Sigh, sure rindu banyak.
Arrived Shah Alam at 8p.m. It was good fun holiday. I had a nice time.
Thanks to everyone who made this trip happen. A beautiful memory has just been created.
What happened just before I left UiTM will be in the next post. There are too much emotions involved there.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment