Sunday, 23 November 2008

Hiatus, I'll be.

Pulau Pangkor.

This is where I'll be tomorrow till Wednesday, hence the hiatus. It's our LLB Hons 2 batch trip. Our considerably last gathering with each other, our final meet till whenever God permits us to meet again. I'm excited, but tak ada la gila gila excited knowing that two of my kaki's tak ada - Nurule and Sherry. Would've been so much more fun having them around. But all is well, thank God for Titi going. But if Titi tak ada pun, me meeting the beach is like meeting my long lost sister. I can survive on my own. Tapi tak nakk. I want Titi! Now I sound wacky already! Hehe.

***

In English, our Pengat Pisang is known as Banana with Sweet Sauce. Comel kan? Hehe. I attempted to make it yesterday and boy, it turned out awesome! :) Thanks to Kak Dors for the recipe! If you would like to know the recipe, click here.


Apart from that I also cooked Nasi Tomato. Only the rice. I wanted to cook the ayam masak merah as well but Bibik had done it 3/4 ready so I managed to help her prepare the Dalca half way.


I love holidays! I can cook and cook and cook!

(As you can see, I have a whole long list of things I wanna cook this break :p)


Will blog again once I come back to update you on the trip and perhaps on my further attempts in cookery. Insya Allah.

See you soon! ♥

No comments: