To my dearest LLB Hons friends.
We have come a long way. We've known each other's true colours. Good or bad they are, they were all part of my sweetheart bitterheart memories and life learning experiences.
Some of us have said a thing or two about our farewell. Click here to see one of my friends' write up on our bid.
I too, have my thoughts to share.
First and foremost, I know it is rather premature of me to bid farewell, yes, John Gray, we have no idea whether we have cleared all papers just yet but there is nothing wrong in having a sweet closure, just to commemorate and appreciate the bond that we share with our each other, which I guess prolly you didn't have that with your batch. That's tad a bit too sad.
Aaanyways.
To Hashley Tajudin,
Hehe. Sheesh, how do I begin my story with you? We've been through too much, just way too much. Our friendship was firstly built on a toss-up. It was stable some time, rocky most of the time. But you were always, always there to listen and was there for me whenever I needed you, putting aside your dissatisfactions, even at times when I "disregarded" you for three years. I'm sorry for being the major B at times, (however, ironically only towards you) being intolerably indecisive, being the worst of me that no one else has seen, you saw the worst and the best of me. You are my Good Samaritan! No amount of appreciation can show how grateful I am for having you in my life. Thank you so very much for every tiny single thing. You have officially consumed a humongous part of my heart <3
To Sara Zuriati,
The most loyal friend I have ever met in my uni years. From day one till the final day being a law student of our lives, you have been my first friend and my best friend in uni. Thank you so much for all the years that you kept me going, being there for me whenever I'm down, through my ups and downs, listening to my issues and my merepekness, from your thick glasses and our no eyeliners to your contacts and to our thick eyeliners (hehe), to our zilch fashion sense to high fash (chehh perasan.. tapi better kan.. hehe), for the sleepovers, assignments, presentations, project paper, mooting(s) and being my confidante in Hons. We stood by each other although there were attempts by a human being to split us into two. Syukur, Allah knows us both better, we remained exceptionally close to one another. Thank you Ti, for every single thing you've done for me. I'm truly sorry for all the wrongs I may have done to you. I'm sure they were all unintentional. Ti, you are indeed not a dime in dozen. :) Thanks Ti. Love you!
To Nurul Hairuddin and Shahriah Shapiee,
You both rocked big time. Being friends with you have made me a better person. We've shared our ups and downs together, sharing our common interest - cooking and baking. Hehe! I will miss buying groceries, try new food and shopping with Nurul and already missing Sherry's pink marble cake. Not forgetting, our very short stint in Klutzies. We went through it all together, even though they were times memang orang takkan puas hati dengan apa kita buat, PHD (perasaan hasad dengki) memang inevitable, we remained close and loyal to one another. That's a major success to all of us. I am beyond contented to have met wonderful people like you. Thank you for everything. Love you both alot.
To Zaznuriah & Partners, you know who you are.
I have said all that I needed to say during our closure in Pangkor. I can never thank you guys enough for working with me, tolerating me. And thank you for accepting my imperfections. I am grateful that Allah brought us together. Best of luck in everything you do. I will miss you guys badly.
To Shaznee Tajuddin,
Haaa. Hehe. My tempat mengadu selama satu tahun! Thank you for everything. I'm really sorry for any wrong doings. Too many things to say about you Shanee. Good things of course. You'll always be the bubbliest person I know. "I seriously like Shanee.." Hehehehe. I dah rindu dahh :( Thanks for always lending me your ears and helping me out by being the ASP terbaik!
To Iskandar Zainol,
Thank you for always being the Is i know. Not even one bit you've changed. You are special and one of a kind. My partner in crime for always.
To Azureen Sahirah,
My online shopping partner :) I never thought that I could get close to you. Syukur Alhamdullilah, fate brought us together. Hehe. It has been my greatest pleasure knowing you Jur. Friends forever and don't forget, always the A style baby! :p
To LLB Hons 2B,
Class terbaik dalam seluruh Hons. Haha. Quite a number of lecturers say so kan! :p Each and everyone of you has added beautiful colours to my life. Always keep in touch k? I'm missing semua orang already. Kak Dors, Mids, Is, Nins, Jur and everyone. You guys are awesome! WOW for you :)
To Bakh aka Abangku, Cindy yang Cantik, Lovely yang insanely gorgeous hehe, Ijah yang comel gila, Faisal yang Gentleman, Pillah Suamiku!, Nins yang Funny!, Qyo aka my dancing partner, Fido my abang datang.. hehe, Shikin for understanding.., Tikah for being the coolest photographer, Faz the big at size but small at heart dude, Atong kerana menjadi tempat usik mengusik saya :), Pija for being beautiful inside out, and the list goes on,
You guys have been wonderful. Thanks for being my friend.
To the lecturers of LLB Hons and BLS,
Thank you so much for the knowledge that you have imparted on me. Your guidance and wisdom are much appreciated. I will cherish each and everyone of you and forever will I keep you close at heart.
Not forgetting to En. Rizal,
Thank you for always giving me moral support and being the best of lecturer/mentor/friend that anyone could ever ask for. I am truly grateful to have known you :)
And Zain Alhadad,
Keep it real Jengo! You know you can't run away from me. Hehe. All the best in everything. You got my back. Take care.
Good luck and all the best in your future endeavours dearest friends.
Much love from me.
So long Hons.
(I am still waiting anxiously for my results though.. takut nak mati!)
No comments:
Post a Comment