My nephew, my hero.
Off late, I'm always on the go to find distractions. After much trouble and expense, I finally found something, someone right to fill that gap for me, to fit the puzzle. This person has been the best person I've known so far. The one who doesn't say anything, the one that listens and smiles to me all the time while I complain, whine, and cry. The one that has been there for me everyday, the reason for me to smile every time I wake up from my sleep, keeping me occupied (distracted) just by doing simply nothing. If it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't know what would have I become today. Maybe a complete mess, a beautiful disaster. Thank you so much for being there for me through it all. I couldn't have done it without you. You made me strong. And for that, I love you so much. Thank you. You're my best friend, my hero, my little hero.
Here's a picture of him.
And this is me being miraculously happy with my little hero.

To Zabran,
Thank you for reminding me to smile.
Love,
Mama Cho.
No comments:
Post a Comment