Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Bye bye Mr. Holiday, Welcome Ms. Workaholic.

I'm actually having a rough time accepting that holiday is all over now. No more waking up late, procrastinating to shower (haha), running dvd marathons, going out for sudden 'let's have coffee' times with friends. Sigh, most of all, doing absolutely anything (and nothing) as and when I please. That's it. I'm gonna miss that the most :(

Classes have begun. It's already the second day and my brain is still having a prickling fight trying to gauge the new informations given/received. Lol. I was appalled when I was jotting down notes! Haha. But in no time, I'll get used it.

At the same time, I'm pretty occupied organizing the Annual Law & Graduation Dinner 2008 (Thank God). Will spill you the details regarding the dinner later.

Gotta go now, Baby Zabo is calling!

*wink*

Oh by the way, Pam! In case you're reading this, thanks a lot for adding me up into your blog roll. How can I disapprove of that? Hehe. And hey, welcome to my favouritism list! :) What you
wrote about me was extremely sincere and sweet, I was speechless. You made my day Pams! Thank you so much! And thank you for being the friend who has the biggest heart I know. I love you babes! Cheers!

No comments: