And so I'll be out of town for the entire week. Gila lah. Holiday sakan ni! :) I'll be in Surabaya from tomorrow 24th til Thursday 26th with a cousin, an aunty, mui parents and their rakan-rakan partners for I myself don't know what but I can't wait to pamper myself with the spas, mani pedis and what not! This trip is not meant for shopping (let's hope it's for real lol!), it's more like chillex kinda holiday, BUT I'll be hunting for kain-kain raya and dress for my law dinner in August!
On Friday, I'm up heading up north to Ipoh first with Ms. TQ to meet up with Ms. NH and Ms. DDR (hehe) then we're off to Penang! Ms. RR, ME and SJ will follow up the next day. Yay, girls road trip. Ho yeahhh! Can't wait!
Don't miss me too much ya?
♥
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKAK LINA KU! I heart you loads!
On Friday, I'm up heading up north to Ipoh first with Ms. TQ to meet up with Ms. NH and Ms. DDR (hehe) then we're off to Penang! Ms. RR, ME and SJ will follow up the next day. Yay, girls road trip. Ho yeahhh! Can't wait!
Don't miss me too much ya?
♥
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKAK LINA KU! I heart you loads!
No comments:
Post a Comment