I had my baking lesson again today. I made bread and butter apple pudding and trust me, I was uber excited! After a round of home made roast chicken, cream cheese broccoli and cauliflower and thumb print potatoes for dinner (sounds mouthwatering innit? hehe), we had the pudding for desserts! I've always wanted to bake this and yay, thanks to my very own Nigella, Aunty Lolo hehe for making the time, effort, expense for me. You're the bombest Mentor ever! Woot woot! :p If it wasn't because of you, I don't think my pudding will turn out awesome! Anyhoo, I'd like to introduce you to my new baby!
Nice kann! How can you not love my fluffy new baby? :p Rugi!
So yeah, as always, while/after dinner, the usuals will stay behind for the game night. Tonight we attempted our minds with "Life" and it's a game about life lah! Something similar to Monopoly but it's slightly more serious - it made you pay taxes, choose between career or college life, earning incomes and buying houses, donating money for charity and what not. It's fun, seriously! But it's not as crazy as playing Pictionary Mania. That one macam orang gila menjerit-jerit. Gone cuckoos I tell you! Hehe.
Apart from all the above, I planned up a surprise party for Lina, (in making up for being unable to attend to her paint ball party yesterday) which pretty much didn't turn out to be so surprising at all and that is because,
1. She overheard my conversation with Yaya lateeee at night while she was sleeping (!!!)
2. The birthday cake was in the fridge when she went to grab for a glass of water
3. My mom was overreacting! Hehe!
Geram gila tak jadi but hey, it's okay. As long as she's happy, I'm very happy! Happy advanced b'day kakakku! I love you!
Nanti I wish again kay? Don't worry! We live sebumbung! Hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment