Thursday, 26 December 2013

Her First LRT Ride.

I apologise if I seem to bore you with many of Khaisah's firsts up on the blog (bear in mind now that I have Niyaz too so watch out for that in the near future, insya Allah). I use this blog as a medium for me to share my momentos with my kids and dear friends and families and most of all, sometimes I feel like this blog is like my life journal.

Anyway, we decided to take Khaisah for her first LRT ride to KLCC for dinner. Little did we know she didn't like it - saying she was scared. Perhaps we took her on a wrong time, it was at night though. Just need to try once more but during the day and see if she reacts differently.

Next round tak mau scared k? Hehe. I shall leave you with her rabbit teeth face :D

No comments: