Remember when I said I was doing the lamaze breathing technique throughout my labour? Yes, I did just that and nothing else. If it wasn't because of the lamaze breathings, I don't think I could sustain as long as I did. Swear in the name of Allah, it helped me A LOT and for that, I have to thank Sherry Bayles, via a video shared by my best friend's sister, on Laugh and Learn on Child Birth by Sherry Bayles. She's the GURU OF CHILD BIRTH, no kidding!
That video taught me the A-Z of pregnancy and labour , with breathing techniques and method of pushing and everything you need to know about medical assistance etc. If you have the money, do purchase the video, especially for those who would like to try for natural birth. I watched this video during my first pregnancy and watched it again this time to refresh my memory.
I would so love to share them all with you but don't think that's possible cause the file's too big.
No longer have to do the 'Hehe's',
Me x
1 comment:
had two successful birthplan because of her. :-) love the video and no need to attend that pre natal training.
Post a Comment