Thursday, 5 September 2013

My Lil Missy Turns Two :)

Since we had a big do for her 1st birthday, we thought about down scaling this time and have one with her school friends at the nursery. It was indeed much easier planning for this party instead as I was only asked to prepare a birthday cake and party packs (extra decors, if I wanted to). And because she was so into "wheels on the bus" of late (then), I ordered a moist chocolate cake in a shape of a bus from none other than Aunty Abrina. 


I initially thought of having a 3D cake but thought about it again and decided to just go with this one. Not as pretty as I was hoping for but surely did taste awesome.

My husband came to my office around 3 and by 3ish, we were already at the nursery helping out with whatever that we can. Lil missy was in the play room, oblivious of what was going to happen next. When she came out, she was taken by surprise and burst into tears! Aww, she was surprised! ;)

All the other children followed suit and sat on the mini tables and chairs and sang the Happy Birthday song led by the teachers. Khaisah just kept on weeping (so sentimental this one hehe) and mellowed down when it was time to blow the candles and cut the cake.

 

She then handed out party packs to her friends, battling between shyness and happiness at the same time, hence why the finger was in the mouth as evidenced in top right photo. 


One with mummy and daddy :)


Happy 2nd birthday, Khaisah. Semoga Allah panjangkan umur, sihat selalu, murah rezeki and menjadi anak yang baik, berguna and soleheh. All my love is for you my lil best friend, always and forever <3

No comments: