Sunday, 18 December 2011

Sherry and Gja's Baby Showers.


I'm actually being pressed with time to finish up all the pending posts I have in my Edit Post List before ushering into the new year. Well, there's no one actually putting the pressure on me, except my own self. HAHA. But I believe I will weather this.

*Wipes sweat*


When it comes to "showers" I believe I'm at the top of the game lah. Every now and then, I'm attending baby showers, bridal showers, hen nights, you name it. Not complaining here cause I do enjoy these occasions. More reason to meet up with friends and family around, making new acquantainces and good food, baby!

First up. Sherry's mini baby shower at The Loaf, Empire. 

It was just the four of us, my unimates - Sherry, Titi and Nurul. We hung out over coffee and pastries and came with gifts for our future niece. Hehe. Nurul made her a diaper cake and gave a pair of shoes whilst Titi gave 2 sleeping suits and I got her a set of 6 long sleeves rompers and socks from Carter's. It has always been a pleasure catching with these girls cause all 4 of us come from different working backgrounds so we four have different stories to share. Occasionally, we gossip too. Haha.

Stories aside, here are the pictures.

 
 
 
 
 

I shall pray for your smooth delivery, Sherry. Can't wait to meet her! :)

Next, t'was Gja's baby shower. Her close friends organized a surprise shower just at the swimming pool at her apartment in Damansara Perdana. Bought two super cute bibs from BBLuvsMe - one was a referee-like bib and the other, a black tuxedo bib. I find it too cute to resist. Anyhoos, Gja's expecting a boy so less words for me to scribble and more blue photos below.

 
 
 
 

All the luck and love for you too Gja! January come quick :)

No comments: