I know, I know. Looks like I've been partying hard innit? Hoho.
From weddings to baby showers to weddings to hen nights to weddings again. And don't get me started with birthday parties. I'm training Khaisah to start early cause I don't want her to be a jakun haha and just so you know, it seems that Khaisah's been enjoying herself (or so I think lah). So far she has been such a doll :)
Anyhoos we went for Fel's baby shower at D'Italiannes at Sunway Giza. As you can see, she's expecting a prince of her own, insya Allah.
Fel and I go way back. We first met when we were 13 years old, where we were placed in the same class - 1 Gigih :) We were not really close back then but like they say, things change, people change, situations change, hence we got closer. I also believe partly it's due to Evana and Iylia (who's Hashley's very close family friend) who are close to Fel & Afnan (Fel's husband). They in fact opened up a Tutti Fruitti branch at IOI Boulevard, Puchong together. So nice kan best friends opened a shop together?
Anyways, Fel and I always share and exchange mummy/baby stories or infos. Where to get what, who, how much etc. So it was only natural to be apart of the baby shower, thanks to Aida and Evana (my secondary schoolmates) for the invitation. They were the ones who prepared everything and we were only asked to bring gifts to be given to the mummy to be. Apart from having Ems and Shida from my side, we also had some other school mates and our partners participating the do.
To Fel & Afnan, welcome to parenthood! :)
 |
| Made with love by Aida :) |
 |
| Our pretty mummy to be, Fel. |
 |
| Some parts of the deco. |
 |
| Handsome diaper cake. Also hand made, right Aida? |
 |
| Participant number 1 and 1A :) |
 |
| Love them colours. |
 |
| Feed the baby with Heinz baby food game. Yucks. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment