Friday, 2 December 2011

Two Others Bite The Dust.


This is what happens when you're in a laaaaaarge group of girls. The moment one starts, the rest will follow suit.

And so my another best friend, Ems, got engaged on 9th October 2011 to her "Bubu" Hafiz or we fondly refer him as "Pez" after a long 8 years of courtship. They'll be tying the knot in May, next year, insya Allah.

Ema's attire was done by Qudyn. Such an amazing designer, he is. You should ALL make your wedding attires with him and so far, most of my friends have joined the Qudyn club. Me, Fara, Tasha, Ema, Titi, Mel and soon, Shida. Not only that his workmanship is a masterpiece, but by far, he's the most friendly, humble and down to earth designer I've ever met. I guess the service that he offers that tops the notch.

Anyways, I apologize for not having a proper photo of her cause I was busy attending to Khaisah that I couldn't get my hands off to take pictures of Ema :( Nevertheless, least I have are these two photos.

 


But I do have a CUTE photo of her nephew and nieces, though.


 Extremely adorable, aren't they? Wait till you have a chat with them. You'll love them instantly.

On the very same day too, my dearest Titi got engaged to her beau, Faisal. She too had her engagement dress made by Qudyn and yes, also in pastel yellow. What a coincidence, right? Pastel yellow must be the new black, I reckon.


Congratulations and best of luck, girls! Start preparing now, now, now! *I had to repeat the word "now" 3 times because apparently these 2 girls I know are Her Royal Highnesses, Queens of Procrastination. Lol.

No comments: