Sunday, 7 August 2011

Baby Shower Part 2.

















Done browsing the pictures? :) 

Here's the story.

Initially this baby shower thrown by my girls was supposed to be held a week after this one. The actual plan was to have it at our house in Setia Alam with guest list extending to the parental units as well as close cousins. However much to their (and my) surprise, my gynae told me I could give birth any time that week, hence in fear of not being able to do this baby shower at all (or worse comes to worse do it at the hospital itself), they brought forward the shower a week earlier. I could understand the fear, panic and I can totally imagine what my girls were chatting/communicating via BBM/Whatsapp/emails. Lol.

Bear in mind I was 36 weeks at that time, was also attending my Induction course at Bangi for 2 weeks and had to go through an exam. I was praying really hard that I won't deliver any time during those 2 weeks. Come on, who wants to repeat Induction? But alhamdulillah, Allah was ever Merciful, I managed to complete the course and hopefully, I passed the exam. Amin. But this is another story.

Back to the baby shower .. so instead of doing at our house as per the original plan, they changed the venue to Alexis, The Gardens over tea time. As I arrived, I could see the pink and white balloons and certainly could recognize the noise :) There were decos (as you have seen) and most interesting part were the games! I believe Ema led the game with the help of others with games that include baby taboo, charades, measure Zaza's belly, guess the baby's name and put on the diaper with eyes shut game (I have no idea what it's called in short lol). We had fun, screaming at the top of our lungs, laughing at the boys (especially Iylia & Afnan) who were such sports to participate! Our noise was too loud till we were told off by the waiters cause some patrons are such killjoys *rolls eyes* 

But I must say that whenever there's a team game, my team won HAHA. Must be the baby luck I was carrying lah lol. Of course the rewards were shared with everyone :)

So yeah, that was my baby shower thrown by my best friends - including my man, Hashley. Thank you so much for the good fun and the most importantly, the gifts! I am forever thankful for your wishes, kindness, warmth and love and I'm sure the baby felt the love too. I mean, come on, how can we NOT love each and everyone of you? You girls are my soul sisters, god mamas to my baby x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kakak, You're so cute with that bump! Heheh. Comel!

Zaznuriah said...

nurul: thank you dear :)