Thursday, 16 June 2011

Babymoon.


Ever since I got pregnant, I pestered Hashley to go for a swim, but on one condition though .. that it has got to be a private pool. I stressed on the point that I will not swim until and unless it's not open to public. I wanted to dip and swim as long as I wanted to and how ever I wished for it to be, which will not make me the centre of attention (re: my belly). Yes, I do give two hoots about what people would say if they see me swim with a big belly and nope, am not about to buy a maternity swimsuit just because.

Hence .. I mentioned to Hash about Legends International Water Homes.

After 8 months of pregnancy and it was also our anniversary (and coincidentally last weekend was the last time I'm allowed to travel out of the city), we decided to go for a road trip to Port Dickson. And I must mention that this trip was my anniversary gift from Hashley - prolly the best thing I can ever ask for at the moment. I happily swam though the pool was tad too cold (I almost wanted to boil water and pour it in!).

Aside from that, we both had a lovely time spent together at the comfort of our private room and had the luxury of time snuggling :) In fact the hotel is perfect for honeymooners as well as people bringing families for a quick holiday.

Oh, their breakfast buffet was uh-mazing too! Their croissants were so fluffy and flaky, I'm actually salivating now!

To Hashley, thanks for the treat B. I appreciate it with all my ♥ I love you much and happy anniversary again xxx


Legends International Water Chalet.
Entrance.
Self explanatory.
The only luggage we had. Cute kan?
On the buggy on our way to our room.
One of the views.
My very own pool. Wee!
Told you it's private.
Walkway to our room.
No brainer there.
Don't try to tell me I haven't gained that much.





View from parking lot.
Breakfast time.
One for the album :)

7 comments:

sians said...

that looks like a very beautiful resort :) seems like you had fun there! :D

Lili said...

went there last december~~ best sgt kan and so sooo private. i looove the room eventhough its quiet jauh if nak jalan! and yeah, port dickson is a nice gateway for a babymoon since its not too far :)

good luck! i dah lepas..your turn next! take care~

LisaLisut said...

i love your outfits :)
hot mummy.hehe.happy anniversary again! :)

Zaznuriah said...

sian mei: it is! you should go there whenever you're in town love :) hows it goin in the states? tak nak balik ke? hehe.

lili: you did? you must have enjoyed yourself kan kat sana hehe. i love the room too, dont mind havin a studio apartment like! lol. thanks dear! i hope you and baby adam are well. kat shah alam kan you? nak visit!

lisa: my outfits? simple je dear, being that i can't fit into most of my clothes anymore hehe. thanks nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

Kak, no matter how much u have gained, you're still pretty. Smileeeee.

Zaznuriah said...

nurul: you're too generous with words la my dear hehe. thank you so much.

Mummy H. said...

za, are you carrying a baby boy? you didnt gain much- ah how jealous. but stunning as always