Thursday, 19 May 2011

Reasons Why I Smile While I'm Sleeping Off Late.

FitFlop Elektra in Black.

I can now walk happily without having to endure pain on my feet :)

Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie :))

This perfume has always topped the list (next in line is Chanel's Chance) and recently, I got them for myself. Just love the sweet scent - so soft, demure and classy. Every now and then I'm sniffing myself away ahaha.

And last but not least ...

I finally got myself the bag I've wanted for 2 years now - a treat for all the hard work and everything else that matters. Syukur alhamdulillah :))))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kak, you got yourself the LV bag?? *Envy. Haha.

LisaLisut said...

hehe.i saw the flipflop last night at parkson.nice :)

Anonymous said...

awwh a neverfull! :D hehehe *jealous*

Zaznuriah said...

nurul: yes i did :)

lisa: the fitflop's nicer when you wear it!

dinda: *wink*