Wednesday, 25 May 2011
Groupon.
I'm sure most of you are aware of Groupon Malaysia. If you haven't, check them out.
Basically Groupons have a list of things to be sold off at a bargained price daily. Once you've registered as a member, you'll be getting daily emails that tell you the deals of the day, stating "Today's Discounts". Should you be interested in any of them, click away and follow the instructions and mind you, it's very simple and uncomplicated (which is more bahaya lah haha)
I became acquainted with Groupon through a friend for quite sometime but have yet to purchase anything till this month. Earlier this month, I purchased this:
[49% Off] RM39 for Mani - Pedi with Massage + Purifying Soak + Sea Salt Leg Scrub + Callus Removal worth RM76. For men / women.
And today, I bought this:
[78% Off] 10” X 13” Large Personalised Hardcover Fotobook for RM80 instead of RM369.
You've got to admit to yourself that it's friggin cheap! Like the mani pedi. Normal sessions would cost you about RM60-70 and that is excluding scrubbing yadayada. So this discounted price was to die for dude.
And don't get me started on the hardcover fotobook. Damnnn cheap. I was thinking of compiling pictures of our honeymoon in Melbourne to turn into a photobook recently only to find that I could do that but at much much cheaper price, thanks to Groupon! :)
So friends & everyone alike, what are you waiting for? Sign up now! Hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its super addictive ok !!! Haha
wow! you bagged those at those prices? amazing! thanks for sharing :)
mel: hehe but nasib i pandai control nafsu when it comes to this hehehe.
hanisa: yeap! you should check them out and see what more they have in store :)
Post a Comment