Like, finally *rolls eyes* lol.
As you are aware, Fara's Bridal Shower was held on 26th March at Penang Village, Great Eastern Mall's private room, theme : Golden Twenties. Fyi, she's getting married in May actually but the wedding will take place in London hence this too, was a farewell party for her. She's leaving (in fact, left) on 6th April for her to be there physically to help her fiance, Kieran (an Irish) organize their wedding. I hope everything goes well for them. All my love and prayers for you dear Fara & Kieran!
I don't think it's wise for me to write much judgin the fact that there are numerous pictures for you to see but I guess it won't hurt to tell you how we planned and executed it for a bit kan?
Briefly, we actually got to planning, I mean serious planning about 1.5 months away from the actual date. Every stage of planning, updating and any form of communication were done via email. Surely, Dalia was the shaker of everything so we got ourselves into different committees per se - Dalia as in "Dot" and I did the decor, Shida & Dot were responsible for Bride to Be gifts, Mel, Sha and I were in charge of door gifts for guests, Nurul was but of course the treasurer - kata "Investment Banker" kan lol, Ems, Adeq and Fars were game coordinators. Besides all of these, we also had a dessert table of our own of which Shida baked the uber delicious pavlova, I baked the red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, Didi made honeycomb and Dot made brownies. I know, gila rajin ah we all? Macam tak kerja okay, tapi work is work, party is party! :p We played 6 games in total - Wedding Taboo, Find Yourself and Your Spouse, Bachelorette Bingo, Guess Fara's Age, Pole in the Hole and Q&As for Fara to answer.
So now, enough talking and on to the pictures!
All in all, every bit of this party was awesome, in fact this must be the BEST bridal shower I've ever attended so far! Now I can't wait for my *coughs* baby shower *coughs* hehehe and Nurul's and Tasha's bridal shower :)
Btw the gramophone, old books, vintage luggage and camera are up for rental. Do check out the prices here!
4 comments:
wait wait wait. nurul's bridal shower?! WHENNN
what she said lol :)
hi there,, aiza here,,
this is my first time writting in your blog.. so, hello dear..
hiii.. nwy, the bridal shower looks amazing..
fresh idea... loved it., =)
alia: hehe when's her bridal shower we don't know yet but her wedding's in october so defo before october :)
sian mei: who said what?
aiza: hi aiza, nice to meet you though virtually :)
Post a Comment