Last weekend I finally baked the long awaited ice cream cone vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and hidden chocolate buttons in the cone!! Trust me I was excited to the core doing this! Actually I was asked by my bestgirlfriends (BGF) to bake a cake for Dot's karaoke bday party, but instead of baking a cake, I decided to make cupcakes, but I wanted it to be slightly different. It was my first experience baking cuppies and making buttercream frosting therefore I should give myself a pat on my back! :D I also received orders for victoria sandwich and apple crumble and little miss adek (my super cute niece) helped me baked them. You should hear her say the word 'crumble' - the thought of it makes me smile alreadyyyy :)) So feast your eyes ladies and gents!
Monday, 21 February 2011
Ice Cream Cuppies!
Last weekend I finally baked the long awaited ice cream cone vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and hidden chocolate buttons in the cone!! Trust me I was excited to the core doing this! Actually I was asked by my bestgirlfriends (BGF) to bake a cake for Dot's karaoke bday party, but instead of baking a cake, I decided to make cupcakes, but I wanted it to be slightly different. It was my first experience baking cuppies and making buttercream frosting therefore I should give myself a pat on my back! :D I also received orders for victoria sandwich and apple crumble and little miss adek (my super cute niece) helped me baked them. You should hear her say the word 'crumble' - the thought of it makes me smile alreadyyyy :)) So feast your eyes ladies and gents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment