Friday, 18 February 2011

Floral February :D

I know I'm supposed to be resting and sleeping when I am given the chance to but I can't help myself to do things I'm passionate about. So when people asked me whether I can do floral arrangements (bouquets etc) and baking, I will try my best to do them. So there you go, my February orders :)

25 pieces boutonnieres : theme - turquoise and silver.

I had extra flowers so I gave my customer a free mini bouquet for the bridesmaid. My bibik helped me with this one :)

Aster and baby blue hydrangeas.

Hand bouquet : theme - turquoise and silver. This was the initial bouquet but the hydrangeas died on me few hours before it was supposed to be given to the bride so I panicked and rushed home to replace with another bouquet (see below)

The bride wanted the ribbons to be in turquoise colour with silver gems. Since the first bouquet was a mish mash, with the help of mom, we produced this one - orchids, baby's breath and okay I forgot the purple flower's name. Pfft hee.

Pretty innit?

This one was ordered at the eleventh hour but thankfully, still managed to do it. I really liked this one :)

Hope you like my arrangements as much as I do. I hope to learn how to do more than just posey or contemporary design. I have ideas so we shall wait for the next opportunity :)

No comments: