Here are some of the things that I was up to in the last couple of months, well .. besides everything else :)
Reception hand bouquet.
40 pieces corsage using flower pin etc.Anyways, this lovely, lovely dessert / candy buffet was done by one of my BGFF, Dalia Dania. Interested? Email me and I'll give you her contact details :)

So far this side business that I'm involved with is doing great. Considering that this is something I do out of passion more than business per se, the number of bookings were more than what I expected, for that I count my blessings. Umbrella rentals were almost full bookings this month alone, a couple in March, I have 3 hand bouquet orders also due in March so far, and a hantaran arrangement in April. Not bad kan? So if you're interested with any of these, you know what to do :)
In the mean time, don't forget to check out Laiesa too. We're loaded with pretty awesome stuff, not forgetting there are stock clearance items for certain hijabs and shawls!


2 comments:
thanks hun :)
my pleasure babe!
Post a Comment