Monday, 25 October 2010
Of Friends & Strangers.
This post is specially dedicated to the people who have been loyal to my blog - my blog followers, silent readers, silent readers who eventually became err .. not so silent anymore hehe, my nemesis (s) - at least (and I hope they're the only) two of them that I know of haha, my friends, family and you, yes YOU for reading this now. I don't think I have ever written or thanked you personally for being such faithful readers. I hereby acknowledge your presence officially :) thank you so much for poppin in!
Honestly, the real reason of me blogging started off with ... nothing. I just wanted to express my thoughts somewhere since I stopped writing diaries when I was ... say 12 maybe? Hence, wanted to make the blog as an alternative to my diary cum daily journal.
However, I understand that blogging isn't supposed to be a daily journal - although more often than not, most people including me, tend to write along those lines. But then I realized that if it was to make up as a replacement to my daily journal, that would be laborious on my part since it needs constant updates. And knowing myself too well, I'm faced with writer's block every now and then. I write only when I'm inspired.
Therefore, I began blogging simply to share - my thoughts, views, info(s), buys, you name it.. in essence, it's all about sharing. Some of you have realized that (you know who you are, thank you for your kind emails) and some of course, don't. Some claimed that I sugar coat my life as if I live my life in bubble gum, cotton candy wonderland based on my blog posts and when these accusations occur, I make no time to justify because it's such a waste of time. Instead, I make them as my personal reminder that I can never please everybody, but my own self. I think I may have said this once yonks ago and I'm going to say it again - that what you read here is what I chose for you to read. I believe in keeping some things personal and some things are just not meant to be said.
Anyhoos.
Apparently my stat counts provide me with such incredible infos that I myself went eye popping to see that I've got people reading my blog all the way from England, USA, Aussie, Canada, Ireland, Brunei, Indonesia, Egypt and Korea, apart from Malaysia. Amazing right? I never knew I had people reading OB&W from across the world. Whoever you are, thank you so much for making time to read my (in)significant thoughts :) I'm beyond grateful to have you lounging on this space *smile* I'm considered nothing as compared to other renowned bloggers but I'm grateful, grateful for what I have here. Again, thank you.
I hope to inspire and be inspired in future years to come, insya Allah. Let us share with one another of what good we can share and leave out all the negativities aside but embrace them for they are our actual 'checks and balances'. Without them, you will never be a better you (only if you approach the matter positively).
Again, thank you for reading OB&W. I welcome you, old and new readers, from the bottom of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
luvvvv ur blog soo much :)
btw, i'm ur new reader & follower :)
honestly, ur blog inspires me a lot. keep it up babe!
iza: hello dear! thank you so much! :) welcome aboard!
farah: awhh, thanks so much! it's inspiring to know that you're inspired by this blog too. insya Allah, i will try to keep it up, if not, improve better. thanks again! hugs hugs!
suka baca blog zaznurrrrr! xo
suka baby nia and mummy nia! :)
yeay!
heee..im one of the silent readers outside of msia.tak tergerak pun nak comment sblm ni...hehe
anyhot, hi from me ;-)
Hallo!
I have read your blog for a while.. and I must admit that your blog is gorgeous! :)
starryeyed: heyy zakiah! :))
hunny ms: hello dear! nice to have you around :))
mustika: awwh thanks hunn! really, thank you so much!
I just love reading your posts :) Keep it up, Love!
-Dinda
thanks dinda! :)
hey :). i takot nak comment, afraid nanti nmpk mcm stalker. eheheh. jk. i enjoy read ur blog. obviously ure good in writing babe :)
beb, your writing inpires me. keep on rawking!
farahanim: hey thank you so much! :) see you around :)
cdalan: awww shtanks babe! thanks so much!
Post a Comment