Tuesday, 5 October 2010

The Many Faces of Krabi, Thailand.


Here are the many faces of Krabi that might tempt you. Feast your eyes! :)

Krabi International Airport.

Ananta Burin Resort, Aonang.

Hotel lobby.

Aonang Street. These pictures pretty much sum up the whole of Aonang, in my point of view.

Familiar? This is actually a construction site which is just behind our hotel. I quickly took a picture of this moment because it honestly reminded me of a scene from Micheal Jackson's This Is It movie scene. Yeap, they work till 10 at night.

The awesome food. The top pictures are from Wangsai Seafood as I mentioned earlier. Bottom two are pictures of the "rotee" or pancake and banana smoothie I was tellin you about. I'm sure my husband misses this already.

Phi Phi Island Tour. We visited Maya Bay, Loh Samah, Phi Phi Lay, Phi Phi Don (for lunch), Pi Leh Bay, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, Hin Klarng and Bamboo Island. All of the above costs us 800 Baht with speed boat transfers, snorkeling gears that are well taken care of, (halal) lunch and fruits for tea. The whole tour took about 8 hours from 830am -430pm.

yours truly at maya bay.

Maya Bay at its best.

♥

Viking Cave on the left and Pi Leh Bay on the right.

The cheap stuff - manicure, pedicure, hair cut etc.

The top two pictures are things you can find at Aonang and bottom from Night Market at Krabi Town. Pictures don't do justice. There are many other things that you can find here.

Above all, Krabi offers you the relaxing, easy and nonchalant life that you will never get back at home. If you want to get away from the hecticness of work and busy city, this is the place. I kid you not.

2 comments:

Lea Shmea said...

bestnyaaaa! i pun nak mani pedi murah!

Azzam?? said...

reminds me of the movie 'the beach'