MARITAL BLISS!
After attending to all the hecticness of our very own wedding, it was time for us attending to others' special days back! And oh how I love attending weddings even more nowadays!
Couple #1: Adam & Aida.
They were my coursemates back in Uni. Madly in love and such decent couple, they both tied the knot on 12th June 2010 and now Aida's is a mother to be. Yes, very bunting pelamin. Hihi.
Couple #2: Gee & Izuan.
Gee, my former firm mate during LLB Hons. She's very small and petite and whenever I stand next to her, yes I am Princess Giant tqvm lol. Izuan was her neighbour throughout the many many years staying at Shah Alam and though they were next door neighbours, they have never seen each other. Guess what, love struck its cord on the last day that Gee was there. So sweet kan?
Couple #3: Breen & JB.
I think Breen must have been the prettiest friend I have ever had. Never once that I find her anything but pretty. A lovely bride and friend, got married to her bestfriend boyfriend, JB. Take good care of her JB, she's one helluva doll wife :)
Couple #4: Farissa & Adan.
My deskmate when we were in Form 2, my own personal medical referree and so much moreee. Oh how we've blossomed from being girly girls to wonderful women (^_^) Congratulations Sha & Adan. Welcome to tha club yaww. Hehe.
Couple #5: Fel & Afnan.
This couple is by far the most hilarious one - well, I was actually refering to the bride specifically. Hehe. Congratulations guys! Am super happy for you! And Fel, I know you're reading this. Anda boleh sit back and relax and tak payah stress risau pening dah. Anda boleh makan Tutti Frutti bersama saya dan Cik Suri bila free. Sila beri kerjasama ya. Hehehe.
Couple #6: Fad & Diba.
It was Fad, also known as Fad Manaf, my photographer's wedding to his wife, Diba. She must be super lucky to have a husband who is a photographer - so she will always be the object of his affection, his model, etc. They had a garden wedding at Taman Tasik Permaisuri, Cheras and by far, this is the best place to have a garden wedding. I love the details of the wedding! Very minimalistic!

Couple #7: Hudaa & Zwan.
Now this one has a shocker video! The BEST wedding video montage and only they can pull that sort of thing. I can't imagine me and Hash doing an indie music themed video. It was very much Zwandaa :) Hudaa's been a great friend for about at least 4 years now and I've known Zwan since we were kids as we attended the same primary school. She's half Indonesian & Sarawakian, hence the Indonesian themed wedding.
Heartiest congratulations lovelies! May you have a wonderful marital bliss for eternity ♥

3 comments:
cantiknya Hudaa
yes she was! ;)
hihi hey babe.. this is my first comment here =p aww.. so sweet lah u.. tu la, now can relax and tak panic dah..LOL! thanx for coming..appreciate it so much! and hope u had fun, sorry if ada kekurangan etc... and yes yes i will definitely beri kerjasama for tutts frutts babe..after raya..anytime~ *woot* thanx babe! <3
Post a Comment