Saturday, 31 July 2010

June & July Episodes.


In these couple of months (that I haven't been updating on anything other than weddings),


I dyed and highlighted my hair. From very dark brown to a mixture of 8 colours - ash brown, coffee green and so much more. I did it right after I got back from our honeymoon, while Hashley was away in Cebu Island, Philippines for work. So here's the result (the colours are a lot more obvious now than before)

us at august babies' bday celebration.

I had a lady cousins (plus an aunty)'s whole day out at Pavilion to watch SATC and just plain hanging out. Great great fun ♥ (no pictures, sorry)

We also celebrated one of my best friends' 25th birthday, Fara Atiya at Amarin Thai Restaurant, Midvalley and later we (Hash and I) treated our friends for a white studio photo shoot in conjunction of our appreciation for all the help that they have put in for our wedding dos, apart from Fara's bday.
photographer: creativelitebox

Not to be missed, of course I went to Usher's concert at Stadium Nasional, Bukit Jalil.

picture from here.

I also bowled for RD's female team in AGC's Inter-Departmental Bowling Tournament. Scored 200plus points in total for 2 rounds. Must brush up la bowling skills. Nak lawan dengan Adam Alhabshi (tiba-tiba) lol.


Oh we (we always means Hash and I okay) finally bought our very own flat screen LG's 42" Plasma/HD TV. Woooooooooot! Couch potato in the making, I know :)
Had a girly Nurul's belated birthday tea time along with Titi at Delicious, OU and wee bit Chanel shopping. Gahh.

titi & nurule.

In between these many happenings, my family and I were busy packing as we are moving into our new home. We no longer live in PJ and so we've moved to Mutiara Damansara and boy oh boy, The Curve is 10 minutes walk baby jyeahh! Of course letting go of the 16 house is heartbreaking but like my husband said ... "life goes on..." :( Still packing and a lot more to go. Blimey.


And the most highlighted event for this couple of months is that I AM CREDIT CARD DEBT FREE! This is by far the biggest accomplishment I've ever done in 2010. Trust me, the tendency to swipe is easy - you can close your eyes and tadaa, the item's yours. But to pay for it back, my god, you close your eyes because you want to cry seeing your cash in hand goes away just like that. Credits to Hash who made me do this - to pay all my debts and I have never, ever felt so relieved and remorseful at the same time. I'm more careful with my finances now (at least I'm trying) by purchasing things in cash and have yet to swipe ever since *pats my own back*

New life goal.

Okay, I'm slowly catching up. Yayers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

suka la your hair! so cantikkk! zaa, ni blog baru i. hehe. tp baru je buat so takde apa2 pun. u dah nk pindah mutiara damansara ye? bole la lepak rasta nanti. i blk damansara every weekend. :)

Zaznuriah said...

lea: thank you lea! :) tapi kalau pakai tudung lagi best la kot kan? hehe. yeap, actually dah pindah sana. so now tgh kemas barang kat sana pulak. haritu satu bulan kemas barang kat rumah pj. penatnya tak terkata! rasta? yes yes please call me. hehe. i pun wkends kat damansara. wkdays kat subang :)

Rashida Rafar said...

zaaaa! i miss u babe ;(

Za, first of all, i think the 'chocolat' is great on you. hang putih, kaler hijau pun cantek. second of all, muka u seri org kawin..so pretty sgt and sgt peaceful aje. third, dah beli TV besar, kena la beli L shaped sofa. hihihi..

anyway, i cant wait to be home babe. it feels weird u tkde BB. i shall call u soon when i dah siap my disso (its due 3rs sept! wish me luck) and nak bergayut pls with one of my fave GF ever.

Zash JR bila? miss u babe!

salam to hash.

two_one said...

JOM BOWLING!!! Hahaha! takpe... I bukannya tere mana pun... (but kalau u nak menang, baik u team dengan i, hehehe)!!

Zaznuriah said...

shida: thanks :))) i love the colour too. make me look less C - you know what i mean lol. l shaped sofa belum lagi ya. tunggu rumah sendiri nanti hehe! yeah i cant wait to be home to see you too shida! gluck for your dissertation! im sure you'll nail it! zash jr? hehe. wallahuallam. Allah belum bagi rezeki lagi. kalau ada you girls will be the first to know :) yeah mannn, rasa mcm lost connection with the world takde bb. imagine me feeling it. asyik kena amik phone hash tgk update korg! boo :(

adam: hahaha. okay okay boleh. nanti kita main satu round k!

Melin Fork said...

hi dear!
i just found ur nice blog!
feel free to drop by n share some info on wed prep heh!yes.im B2B!! kumakikaeamelyn.blogspot.com
wink*
im following u yah! i love ur red wedding dress btw! nyumm3! =D

p/s : i link yah too! TQ

Zaznuriah said...

thanks amelyn :)