Saturday, 24 July 2010

The Bertandang Reception.


Sorry I'm late. Some of these photos are taken by my cousin in law and some by a friend using my own camera. So I guess I better quit talking but bask in these photos!

Dewan Raja Muda Musa, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam.
Catering: Siti Catering (if I'm not mistaken)

Wedding planner: Lova Weddingku (Only the make up was worthy, the rest, not really. Will review on this)

High table.

High table deco.

My touched up henna.

Hashley's adorable nephews and nieces at the dais (let me revert on the dais later)

Getting ready to march down the aisle.
Attires: local Indonesian designer - Deda, Ampang Point.
Bridesmaid's: Aw Yong Tailor.
Our materials: Manggo at Pasar Baru, Bandung, Indonesia.
Make up, hair and accessories: Lova
Shoes: Lewre

That's Chor, Hashley's aunt from Johor who is also his Mak Andam :)

Off we go!

Selawat.

Parents in Law.
MIL's attire: Qudyn

Siblings in law - Johann and Ayesha.

Positioning. Doa. Dances. Merenjis.

The incredible in laws.

The fabulous families.

You + me and the whole fireworks :)

Our bestpeople - Hilmy and Mel.

My beautiful bridesmaid.

Someone I call Mine :)

Taken by my Hot GF(1).

One for the memoriesssss... :)

What? I wanted to see how it looked like from the back. Hehe.

Life goes back to normal.
Bb and ciggy. Haiyaah.

Little Miss Yaya and I.

Hope that'll do. Sorry peeps, don't think I'm writing the story to this. Been so back dated to blog and busy much off late. Can't wait to blog proper, write reviews and so much more. Till the next post. Tata!

9 comments:

me said...

congrates dear...
sgt gojes! btw our wedding reception venue samela =)

Zaznuriah said...

thank you dear! hehe. what a coincidence. besar kan the hall? :D

me said...

hihi tadi juz saw ur pic mcm familiar je dis hall =P
yezzaaa the hall is too big!

Zaznuriah said...

it is! it was quite nervewrecking to walk down the aisle right up to the pelamin. lol.

goblogbyfarah said...

red and white, same theme as mine. superb combination. u cantik sangattt!!!

Zaznuriah said...

farah: thanks dear! syukur alhamdulilah, amin. hehe. actually it was supposed to be all white deco and maroon and white was the theme. tapi orang tu buat salah. dia buat red and white deco. hehe.

aimiee said...

your story belum habis. cepat. ;(

:p hahaha

Amirah said...

Za..Gorgeous wedding dress..sangat, sangat cantik :)

Zaznuriah said...

aims: nanti la. banyak i nak update and banyak tau i nak blog! grrrrr. hehe.

miera: hi darling! thank you very much dear! :))