Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Mom, I Love You ♥

Mom once told me that "A mother's job is forever. It does not and will not stop." Sounds tiring kan? Putting food on the table, taking care of us when we're unwell, managing the entire household, the list is endless and above all, she does everything with unconditional love. Mulia sangat seorang ibu.

With the wedding coming along, that definitely does not help her in getting sufficient rest although she's very much upbeat for it. So I thought, instead of the usual tea/dinner/giving gifts to mom, I decided to treat her for a round of spa session of her choice at Tanamera Spa (Yes, I was there again and guess what? I'm already a Tanamera Lover which means that I'm a member to that spa! I'm making myself an appoint to go there once a month and at least four times in September since the benefit of a member during birthday month entitles one to come for an unlimited number/sessions with a friend for 40% discount on the packages. How brill is that?)

So on mothers day, I took my mom to rest, for her to rejuvenate herself and cure her tired soul, body and mind from the works of life. And I on the other hand, did the awesome foot spa while waiting for her.

The price that I paid for was priceless after seeing her face looking so excited, vibrant and refreshed. Nothing can ever beat that kind of happiness and contentment.

Happy mother's day, ma. The love I have for you too, is endless.

No comments: