Monday, 17 May 2010

Bride Din Din & My. Freddy Reddy.

Last Friday, my sister organized a strictly cousins only bride party/dinner for me at Fridays, The Curve. 23 of us came and that's only like one-third of the cousins. It was really nice of them to have made the effort to come and I bet it was difficult for my sister to plan since my cousins are all over as in bersepah-sepah haha. From big to small cousins, they made it. Sangat terharu biru hehe. After dinner, 11 of us went to watch Nightmare on Elm Street and boyy, I was screaming or what! Haha. I had a lot of fun, I really did.

It's been far too long since we cousins did this. Priceless moment, priceless pictures, priceless people. Semua priceless lah! Thank you very much for this! Thanks Yayi! *love*

3 comments:

Jolie Mendes said...

oh. this is too sweet coz of the numbers who came. nice nice

Zaznuriah said...

no juju, not because of the number, but the effort that they made. it's not easy to gather them and this much in a short notice. so even if it's only 10 of us pun dah sweet to me.

Jolie Mendes said...

yep. it's not easy to gather all kan especially that ramai. effort to gather that is. sweet