Sunday, 4 April 2010

Shoes and More Shoes.


Remember when I mentioned about my shoe collection? Last two weekends, I made a necessary and (super) impulse purchase.
The necessary:
Bill Keith Champagne Gold Heels for the reception. Yayers! One more thing to check off.

and......

The super impulse:

(by chance and a whole world full of luck, this pair of shoes were on super massive extreme cheap price...)

SF's Nude Pumps ♥♥

Just what I was looking for ie. a pair of nude pumps. I was already thinking of going to Charles & Keith - something which I so can afford at the moment but kalau rezeki dah datang bergolek, takkan tak beli kan? I swear I wasn't looking for any designer items but luck came knocking on my door, I would be stupid if I didn't buy it :)

*Can you sense my big grin now? :D*

3 comments:

Lea Shmea said...

ahhhh so this is the shoes that u've been raving abt in fb! mmg cantik!! good buy if its on discount. totally worth it. :)

TyracShop said...

You lucky girl!

Zaznuriah said...

tyrac: i know i am and thanks to you :)))